AEON Credit CardHolder
New Fee Charges Notice
Find out more >
• Launched AEON BIG Customer Loyalty programme.
• Launched Watami Co-Brand Card.
• Establish 1 new service centre.
• Launched "2 In 1" AEON Master Card Credit card with Jcard loyalty points Function
|2009||• Launched New AEON Card with AEON CO. (M) BHD.|
• Established 1 service centre at AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre and 6
marketing offices in Sandakan, Sibu, Segamat, Sitiawan, Taiping and Sungai
• Established AEON Credit's Representative Office in Mumbai, India
• Launched RM 150 million assetbacked medium term notes programme
|2008||• Launched CRUIZE Visa Card with Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM).|
• Launched AEON Zing card with Touch ‘n Go Sdn. Bhd.
• Established 3 regional offices in Penang, Johor and Pahang.
• Expanded nationwide network of service centres and branches by establishing 3 service centres inside new JUSCO Shopping Centres.
|2007||• Launched RM400 million commercial paper/medium term notes programme.|
• Launched ATM Network and AEONCASH @ ATM.
• Launched AEON & JUSCO Gold Visa Credit Card.
• Launched Motorcycle Association Affinity Gold Visa Card.
• Listed on Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
|2006||• Launched specific purpose financing.|
• Obtained SO 27001:2005 for information security management system.
• Established 3 service centres in JUSCO Shopping Centres bringing nationwide network to 24.
|2005||• Started insurance sales business.|
• Obtained approval from Bank Negara Malaysia to issue credit cards.
• Launched AEON Credit Card.
• Launched JUSCO Credit Card, a cobrand credit card with AEON CO.(M) BHD.
• Opened AEON Credit Service Centre within shopping centres outside Klang Valley.
|2004||• Full expansion of Personal Financing Scheme to major towns nationwide.|
• Entered into agreements with Visa International Service Association and MasterCard International
Incorporated to issue credit cards.
• Obtained SO 9001:2000 UKAS Quality Management, certified by UKAS, in line with our vision of providing excellent customer service.
|2003||• Launched Personal Financing Scheme, which is based on Syariah principles.|
• Set-up first AEON Credit Service Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
|2002||• Launched Motorcycle Easy Payment Scheme, with 50 appointed merchants within Klang Valley and later in Johor Bahru, Johor.|
• Changed name from ACS Credit Service (M) Sdn. Bhd. to AEON Credit Service (M) Sdn. Bhd.
|2001||• Set-up branches in Kuching, Sarawak and Johor Bahru, Johor with marketing, credit assessment and credit management operations.|
|1999||• Expansion of General Easy Payment scheme and operations to East Malaysia in Kuching, Sarawak and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.|
|1998||• Began issuing AEON Express Card (a privilege card).|
• Expansion of General Easy Payment Scheme within Peninsular Malaysia outside Klang Valley namely Ipoh, Perak and Melaka.
|1997||• Commenced operations by providing General Easy Payment Scheme for consumer durables.|